Fraser Island is an incredible destination. The world's largest sand island is home to a spectacular rainforest - the only one known to man kind to grow on sand, a plethora of lakes, beaches, rock pools, sand blows, wildlife, 4WD tracks, and more.
The island is full of immeasurable beauty. Here are our top photos that will make you want to visit Fraser Island.
1. Lake McKenzie
2. Champagne Pools
3. The Locals
4. Indian Head
5. Lake Wabby
6. Maheno Wreck
7. The Pinnacles
8. Wathumba Creek
9. Fishing Tours
10. Eli Creek
11. Whale Watching
13. Island Picnics
14. Paddle Boarding
Restrictions When Camping On Fraser Island
1. Beware of Dingoes, do not feed them or leave food scraps out.
2. No campfires . unless in the provided QPWS fire safety rings at the camping
3. Campsites do not have any firewood.
4. If you’re going to use the fire safety rings you will need your own. firewood, you can not collect
wood from the national parks as it’s an offence, bring milled off timber and some firelighters.
5. Appliances can only use the correct manufactured fuel
6. To be used for heating/cooking only
7. They must have a height of at least 20cm from the ground
8. Wood or timber is not a manufactured fuel source
9. Items like braziers are not allowed they must be fully self-contained
10. You must remove any fuels, heat beads, and fire starters from the Island when you leave.
Offered on the Host's property or nearby.
Natural features you'll find at Fraser Island in Fraser Island, QLD, Australia.